Be open to change.
Do you want change or not?
Be clear about why you want change and hold these reasons dear to your heart until you get it.
Genuine desires and reasons will lead to true change in your life and within you.
Change Phase Overview
Collaborate with your Life Coach to explore the following:
- What does change mean to you?
- What do you want to change?
- Why do you want or need to change these things?
- What are the obstacles preventing you from change?
- What do you lack in life?
- What do you want out of life?
- What direction has your life been steering towards so far?
- What is the new direction you would like your life to go?
- What do you need right now?
- What is important to you right now?
- What’s driving you?
- Describe how you would feel if your needs and desires were met right now.
- What do you want for yourself in the future?
- What have been life’s gifts to you so far?
- What do you deserve in this life?
- What kind of world do you live in?
- What are you mad at?
- What are you addicted to?
- What is the nature of your habits?
- What is causing you stress in the present time?
- How is relaxation a part of your current life?
- Why are these people in your life – what’s their significance?
- What are you learning about life and yourself through your relationships with these people?
- In what ways are these people affecting you and your progress?
- What would these people say about you?
- Who do you compare yourself to?
- Who’s doing the criticizing in your world?
- Who do you care about? Who do you love?
- Who are you addicted to?
- Who are you angry with?
- Who do you resent?
- Who annoys you?
- Who needs your forgiveness?
- What are your best quality traits?
- What are your unique talents and skills?
- Look at yourself – what do you see?
Activities in this phase will encourage the following:
- Specifying your goals, aims and interests
- Developing initial action plans for specified goals
- Beginning your creation of your Vision Files of written statements and graphics that reflect your needs, desires and aims
- Developing your personal Life Mantras relevant to your needs
- Examining personal life beliefs and values
- Analysing key relationships for significant feedback on personality and character strengths and areas of growth
- Exploring stress-free and clear-minded thinking and relaxation habits
- Developing an open mindset
- Identifying personal talents and skills